You may also read the seven Media content monitoring reports conducted in each of the countries researching, analyzing, classifying and comparing levels and trends in online hate speech against migrants and refugees.
In this web platform section we will publish also different resource materials.
If you would like to share interesting reports, presentation linked to online hate speech feel free to contact us and we will upload the document you want to share with our audience.
Legislation, regulations, directives
* Declaration on Human Rights, http://www.un.org/en/udhrbook/pdf/udhr_booklet_en_web.pdf
* European Convention on Human Rights, http://www.echr.coe.int/Documents/Convention_ENG.pdf
* Charter of Fundamental Rights of the EU, http://ec.europa.eu/justice/fundamental-rights/charter/index_en.htm
* Additional Protocol to the Convention on Cybercrime, https://www.coe.int/en/web/conventions/full-list/-/conventions/rms/090000168008160f
* The Framework Decision on racism and xenophobia, http://ec.europa.eu/justice/fundamental-rights/racism-xenophobia/framework-decision/index_en.htm
* COMPASS: Manual for Human Rights Education with Young people, https://www.coe.int/en/web/compass
* Responding to Cyberhate: Toolkit for Action, Anti-Defamation League (ADL), August 2010, http://www.adl.org/assets/pdf/combating-hate/ADL-Responding-to-Cyberhate-Toolkit.pdf
* The Online Civil Courage Initiative (OССI) Information Pack On Counterspeech Engagement, http://www.isdglobal.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/OCCI-Counterspeech-Information-Pack-English.pdf
European Commission Reports
* ECRI REPORT ON BULGARIA (fourth monitoring cycle), https://www.coe.int/t/dghl/monitoring/ecri/Country-by-country/Bulgaria/BGR-CbC-IV-2009-002-ENG.pdf
* Migration and migrant population statistics, http://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statistics-explained/index.php/Migration_and_migrant_population_statistics
* Incitement in media content and political discourse in EU Member States. Contribution to the second Annual Colloquium on Fundamental Rights - November 2016. Report developed by FRA (European Agency for Fundamental Rights).
- FRA reports:
* Fundamental Rights Report 2016 (2016), http://fra.europa.eu/en/publications-and-resources/publications/annual-reports/fundamental-rights-2016
* Discrimination and hate crime against Jews in EU Member States: experiences and perceptions of antisemitism (2013), http://fra.europa.eu/en/publication/2013/discrimination-and-hate-crime-against-jews-eumember-states-experiences-and
* Racism, discrimination, intolerance and extremism: learning from experiences in Greece and Hungary (2013), http://fra.europa.eu/en/publication/2013/racism-discrimination-intolerance-and-extremism-learningexperiences-greece-and (available in Greek and Hungarian)
* Making hate crime visible in the European Union: acknowledging victims’ rights (2012), http://fra.europa.eu/en/publication/2012/making-hate-crime-visible-european-union-acknowledging-victims-rights (available in English, French and German)