Inetractive Discussion: Prejudices on-line or the real life
One person is asking folowing questions:
• Do you think I prefer to spent my holidays in the mountains / by the sea?
• In the party do I prefer beer/vine/shots?
• In the restaurant do I order big tasty steak or veggie salad?
• Do I have a dog?
• Do I have a driving licence?
• ACTIVITY: What do you thing about me?
• Have I ever been in Africa?
• Do I prefer summer/winter sports?
• Am I punctual/tidy/strict?
• After that we talk about the selection criteria we use. Each participant reveals the stereotypes concealed in his/her decision making. We try to name these stereotypes and we look for their sources and the reasons why they originated.
Students wrote down positive messages against stereotypes.